2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2016 12:18 PM by Jagadekara

Problems with the XML Output of a Report (AP)

ViganQ

Hello Community,

I am using the "Supplier Open Balance Letter" concurrent program, with the APXSOBLX excecutable.
      I had to modify the excecutable so it would also get the GL_DATE for all the invoices the report prints.

Modified Query:
      SELECT

aa.as_of_date, aa.oraganization_name, aa.functional_currency_code, aa.supplier_name, aa.supplier_number, aa.vat_registration_number, aa.supplier_site_code, aa.address_line1, aa.address_line2, aa.address_line3, aa.city, aa.state, aa.zip, aa.country, aa.invoice_type, aa.invoice_num inboice_number, aa.invoice_date, bb.gl_date, aa.invoice_currency_code, nvl(aa.invoice_amount,0) invoice_amount, nvl(aa.amount_remaining,0) invoice_amount_remaining, nvl(aa.payment_amount,0) payment_amount, nvl(aa.discount_taken,0) discount_taken, nvl(aa.discount_amount_available,0) discount_amount_available, nvl(aa.inv_prepayment_amount,0) inv_prepayment_amount, nvl(aa.prepay_amount_original,0) prepay_amount_original, nvl(aa.prepay_amount_remaining,0) prepay_amount_remaining, nvl(aa.prepay_amount_applied,0) prepay_amount_applied

FROM AP_SUPPLIER_BALANCE_ITF aa JOIN AP_INVOICES_ALL bb

ON aa.INVOICE_NUM = bb.INVOICE_NUM JOIN AP_SUPPLIER_SITES_ALL cc

ON bb.VENDOR_SITE_ID = cc.VENDOR_SITE_ID JOIN AP_SUPPLIERS dd

ON bb.VENDOR_ID = dd.VENDOR_ID

WHERE aa.supplier_site_code = cc.vendor_site_code AND aa.supplier_name = dd.vendor_name AND request_id =: P_CONC_REQUEST_ID

The bolded part of the query is the added code.

Now, when I run the report wih the modified executable, the report prints this XML Output:Screenshot_1.jpg

On the other hand if I remove the "request_id =: P_CONC_REQUEST_ID" condition the report output gives all Open balances (It does not filter anything, even thought I am specifying in the parameter fields that I want the output to contain only the open balance of one particular supplier, it still includes everything).
      Output:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Good thing is that it is printing the <GL_DATE> tag in this one.

So, how do I fix this?
      So when I run the report, it prints the XML output based on the parameters that I give, not ALL open balances of the suppliers....

Thank you in advance.

• 2. Re: Problems with the XML Output of a Report (AP)
          Jagadekara

Hi,

Just upload old rdf as it is and check. if it gave data then just add one column in that and check. if it gave correct data then the problem with that tables may be.

Otherwise do one thing.

Just try with formula column.

Give like this...

function CF_GL_DATEFormula return Char is

v_gl_date varchar2(100);

begin

select bb.gl_date into v_gl_date

from  ap_invoices_all bb

, ap_supplier_sites_all cc

, AP_SUPPLIERS dd

where :invoice_number = bb.invoice_num

and  bb.vendor_site_id = cc.vendor_site_id