0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2016 2:41 PM by user7890365

Oracle E-Business Suite (R12.2.4) Integrated SOA Gateway : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError -> oracle/xml/parser/schema/XSDTypeConstants.class

user7890365

Hello,

I am working on the eBusiness suite R12.2.3 with the product 'Integrated SOA Gateway' (on a 'Oracle Linux Server release 6.5').
      I did the installation of the REST services according to the MOS document 1311068.1 (section B) and I installed the patch ‘17765665’ according to the MOS document 1956025.1.

When I try to generate the REST service 'HR_EMPLOYEE_API' (command : 'ant -f $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/fnd/isg/ant/isgDesigner.xml -Dactions=deploy -DserviceType=REST -DirepNames=FND_USER_PKG -Dverbose=ON'), I receive the following error :
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError : oracle/xml/parser/schema/XSDTypeConstants
      java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : oracle.xml.parser.schema.XSDTypeConstants

But when I check the file, it is there :
      [oracle@nts-rmctest13 ~]$ ls -l $JAVA_TOP/oracle/xml/parser/schema/XSDTypeConstants*
      -rw-r--r-- 1 oracle oinstall 6740 Oct 15  2011 /u01/install/VISION/fs1/EBSapps/comn/java/classes/oracle/xml/parser/schema/XSDTypeConstants.class
      [oracle@nts-rmctest13 ~]$

But java does not find it.  What do I do wrong ?

I have attached the log file of the generation (ISGD_1467375698751.txt)

With kind regards,

Filip