2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2016 9:18 AM by Sai Praveen-Oracle

CE_AVAILABLE_TRANSACTIONS_V

Hi there,

I am new to Oracle and am in the process of building ad-hoc reports in BI. I need to reference the following view but it has no data when running a select * statement:

CE_AVAILABLE_TRANSACTIONS_V

I have been reading documents all morning on this view and from what I can see, I need to use some sort of initialization sequence (fnd_global.APPS_INITIALIZE) as well as set policy context?
      Could someone please explain step-by-step how one would pull data from this view as well as provide an example of the sequences that I would need to run?

Thanks!

Dale

• 1. Re: CE_AVAILABLE_TRANSACTIONS_V
          TexasApexDeveloper

What EXACTLY does this have to do with SQL Developer?  Sounds like a SQL Select question, which would be in the SQL & PL/SQL Support forum: PL/SQL and SQL

Thank you,

Tony Miller

Los Alamos, NM

• 2. Re: CE_AVAILABLE_TRANSACTIONS_V
            Sai Praveen-Oracle

Hi,

Try this

Select application_id, application_short_name from fnd_application where application_short_name='CE';

If you are using toad or sqldeveloper, after connecting as apps

begin

MO_GLOBAL.SET_POLICY_CONTEXT('S',:P_ORG_ID); -- pass in the organization id 

end ;

begin

MO_GLOBAL.INIT('CE');

end;

Once the above bits are executed, you should get the data through a simple select statement.

if this does not work check the tables in the view and see if all the tables return data

Regards,

Sai