Have you followed the document:Database Initialization Parameters for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (Doc ID 396009.1) and Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2: Technical Planning, Getting Started, and Go-Live Checklist (Doc ID 1585857.1). You can get all the information upon sizing based upon your requirement.
Hope it helps
The values look fine. Why do u have when u already defined memory parameters? Not needed.
- Gather stats for business critical schemas or all
- Check the DB performance as forms ultimately have to work with data. If forms are opening slows then it is a different issue.
The application system is slow(login, opening forms...)
Then we need to see some info.
- Concurrent Users for OACORE/FORMS
- DB memeory advisor output
- OS CPU/Mem utilization in DB and Apps Nodes
- Last Gather Stats when they have been run
- What do you observe from AWR report - Top SQLs, DB Time, Top Segments etc.