2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2016 1:05 AM by 3279317

Can anyone please suggest which Cloud module I need to learn

Hi All,

I am an Oracle Application technical consultant with work experience in modules--Financials, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM), Human Resources (HRMS) ,Order Management (OM), and Purchasing(PO). I am not that comfortable in Functional.

I want to move into Cloud technology. But, not sure of the module.

Could anyone please suggest a module that is suitable for me and has got more scope for job openings.

Also Please suggest suitable Cloud certification .

Thank You.

KVR.

• 1. Re: Can anyone please suggest which Cloud module I need to learn
          Jstanley-Oracle

Hello KVR,

Thank you for your interest in learning more about Oracle's Cloud services and technology. I'm sorry nobody has replied to you before now. This new community is focused on cross-Cloud application development, but perhaps I can help you find what you are looking for.

• The Oracle Cloud main page will help you discover all of the various Oracle Cloud service offerings.
          • The Oracle Cloud Help Center has pages for every service, which include links to documentation, tutorials, videos, and more. If you are interested in a particular service, that is a great place to discover all of the supporting content related to it. Click the tab for Applications, Platform, Infrastructure, etc. to see the list of services in each category and navigate to individual service pages for the content.
          • The Oracle Cloud Developer Portal, linked from the main page of this community, is focused on Oracle Cloud resources for developers, including curated selections of supporting content for each developer-oriented Oracle Cloud service, an overview of related community content, and a selection of example Solutions which introduce and document best practices for developing cross-Cloud applications on Oracle's Platform as a Service and Software as a Service suites.
          • The Oracle Learning Library (OLL) is focused on tutorials, Oracle By Example courses, and other educational materials. Try starting from the Cloud tab.
          • Oracle University has resources for online webinars, live online training, certifications, and other training options for Oracle Cloud services and technology.
          • The Oracle Events page will let you filter down to live events related to Cloud, including online and in-person presentations, conferences, and more.
          • Visit the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) site for supporting resources for Cloud, including application development IDEs, sample applications, technical whitepapers, and more.
          • The Oracle Community spaces include the top-level space for Oracle Cloud, the Cloud Computing community. The General Questions community might be a better place to get specific advice about career opportunities in Cloud.
          • For career opportunities at Oracle, take a look at the Job Search tool on the Oracle Careers site.
          • Finally, if you are an Oracle customer, you can always contact My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.

I hope some of this information is helpful!

Joshua Stanley

• 2. Re: Can anyone please suggest which Cloud module I need to learn

Thank You Stanley. The information you provided helped me a lot.