6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2016 11:48 PM by user8860348

How to Remove SipServer on Domain in WebLogic Console ?

user8860348

Folk,

Hello. I am developing a Fusion Web Application in JDeveloper 11.1.1.6 on the top of Oracle Database. I need to deploy the Application into Production WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.

While WebLogic Server is running and Admin Console is running, I run the 2 commands below:

In directory /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/bin

[user@linux bin]$ ./startNodeManager.sh

I have edited the file nomanager.properties in directory /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager.

StartScriptEnabled=true

In directory /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/Domain_CS/bin

[user@linux bin]$ ./startManagedWebLogic.sh

In browser 127.0.0.1:7001/console, I click "Start" on "ADFServer", the state changes from "SHUTDOWN" to "RUNNING" for a while and then shutdown again.

The error message in ./startManagedWebLogic.sh is below:

Error: There are no sip nor diameter channels targeted to server "ADFServer". Failed to start the sip Service, shutting down.

In Console, I see SipServer on Domain Structure > Domain_CS > SipServer, I click on SipServer and get 2 tabs: Configuration and Monitoring. As advised in other Forum, we need to remove SipServer here in order to solve the above error.

My question is:

How to remove SipServer in Domain_CS in WebLogic Console to solve the above error ?

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: How to Remove SipServer on Domain in WebLogic Console ?
          RAMESH_A

Hi,

Error: There are no sip nor diameter channels targeted to server "ADFServer". Failed to start the sip Service, shutting down.

The server fails to start when SIP is configured because SIP and SIPS channels are not configured on the server.

There are two ways to resolve this issue.

1. Remove all SIP entries

Take a backup of the DOMAIN_HOME/config/config.xml file and remove the following entries.

Remove any custom-resource entries in config,xml which refer to SIP classes like the following:

<custom-resource>

<name>sipserver</name>

<target>BEA_DATA_TIER_CLUST,BEA_ENGINE_TIER_CLUST</target>

<descriptor-file-name>custom/sipserver.xml</descriptor-file-name>

<resource-class>com.bea.wcp.sip.management.descriptor.resource.SipServerResource</resource-class>

<descriptor-bean-class>com.bea.wcp.sip.management.descriptor.beans.SipServerBean</descriptor-bean-class>

</custom-resource>

<custom-resource>

<name>datatier</name>

<target>BEA_DATA_TIER_CLUST,BEA_ENGINE_TIER_CLUST</target>

<descriptor-file-name>custom/datatier.xml</descriptor-file-name>

<resource-class>com.bea.wcp.sip.management.descriptor.resource.DataTierResource</resource-class>

<descriptor-bean-class>com.bea.wcp.sip.management.descriptor.beans.DataTierBean</descriptor-bean-class>

</custom-resource>

<custom-resource>

<name>approuter</name>

<target>AdminServer</target>

<descriptor-file-name>custom/approuter.xml</descriptor-file-name>

<resource-class>com.bea.wcp.sip.management.descriptor.resource.AppRouterResource</resource-class>

<descriptor-bean-class>com.bea.wcp.sip.management.descriptor.beans.SipServerBean</descriptor-bean-class>

</custom-resource>

Remove any SIP channels configured as follows:

<network-access-point>

<name>sipchannel</name>

<protocol>sip</protocol>

<listen-port>5060</listen-port>

<public-port>5060</public-port>

<http-enabled-for-this-protocol>false</http-enabled-for-this-protocol>

<tunneling-enabled>false</tunneling-enabled>

<outbound-enabled>true</outbound-enabled>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<two-way-ssl-enabled>false</two-way-ssl-enabled>

<client-certificate-enforced>false</client-certificate-enforced>

</network-access-point>

<network-access-point>

<name>sips</name>

<protocol>sips</protocol>

<listen-port>5061</listen-port>

<public-port>5061</public-port>

<http-enabled-for-this-protocol>false</http-enabled-for-this-protocol>

<tunneling-enabled>false</tunneling-enabled>

<outbound-enabled>true</outbound-enabled>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<two-way-ssl-enabled>false</two-way-ssl-enabled>

<client-certificate-enforced>false</client-certificate-enforced>

</network-access-point>

Remove the following file from your domain lib directory: DOMAIN_HOME/lib/sipactivator.jar

Once completed, save the config.xml file and restart the server. It should start successfully.

2.Add SIP and SIPS channels to the server

Navigate to "Admin Console" => <Server Name> => Protocols > Channels

Create channel SIP with "SIP" protocol.

Create channel SIPS with "SIPS" protocol (that is, SIP with SSL enabled).

Restart the server. It should start successfully.

Thanks,

Ramesh

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How to Remove SipServer on Domain in WebLogic Console ?
            user8860348

Folk,

Hello. Thanks a lot for replying.

I have removed SIP entries in the file config.xml. In WebLogic Console > Domain Sturcture, SIPServer is gone.

In directory /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/Domain_CS/bin, I run below:

[user@linux bin]$./startManagedWebLogic.sh  ADFServer  http://linux.domain:7001

<Jul 24, 2016 7:03:27 PM EDT> <Info> <Server> <BEA-002647> <The service plugin, com.oracle.core.sip.activator, was added from /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/Domain_CS/lib/sipactivator.jar.>

<The server log file /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/Domain_CS/servers/ADFServer/logs/ADFServer.log is opened. All server side log events will be written to this file.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:20 PM EDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'wsm-pm' due to error weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.wsm.seedpolicies, Specification-Version: 11.1.1, Implementation-Version: 11.1.1, exact-match: false]..

weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.wsm.seedpolicies, Specification-Version: 11.1.1, Implementation-Version: 11.1.1, exact-match: false].

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:648)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:191)

at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:59)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:37 PM EDT> <Emergency> <Security> <BEA-090087> <Server failed to bind to the configured Admin port. The port may already be used by another process.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:37 PM EDT> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000362> <Server failed. Reason: Server failed to bind to any usable port. See preceeding log message for details.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:37 PM EDT> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FAILED>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:37 PM EDT> <Error> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000383> <A critical service failed. The server will shut itself down>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:37 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[2]". The address fe80:0:0:0:20c:29ff:fe8f:405a might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:38 PM EDT> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FORCE_SHUTTING_DOWN>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:38 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[3]". The address fe80:0:0:0:fcff:ffff:feff:ffff might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:38 PM EDT> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002607> <Channel "Default[6]" listening on 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:7002 was shutdown.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:38 PM EDT> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002607> <Channel "Default[1]" listening on MyIPaddress:7002 was shutdown.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:38 PM EDT> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002607> <Channel "Default" listening on 192.168.122.1:7002 was shutdown.>

<Jul 24, 2016 7:07:38 PM EDT> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002607> <Channel "Default[5]" listening on 127.0.0.1:7002 was shutdown.>

[user@linux bin]$

Based on the messages above, let's solve the errors one by one. MyIPaddress refer to my actual IP address.

My questions are:

1) Because SIPServer is gone, why still have the step "<The service plugin, com.oracle.core.sip.activator, was added from /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/Domain_CS/lib/sipactivator.jar.>" ?

2) How to solve the error "Failed to initialize the application 'wsm-pm'" ?

3) How to solve the Error while processing library references ?

4) My AdminServer Port is 7001 and ADFServer port is 7002. How to solve the Port error ?

5) Why have the step <Channel "Default" listening on 192.168.122.1:7002 was shutdown.> because 192.168.122.1:7002 is not my IP address ?

Thanks in advance.

• 3. Re: How to Remove SipServer on Domain in WebLogic Console ?
              RAMESH_A

Hi,

--->Did you remove the sipactivator.jar from your domain lib directory: DOMAIN_HOME/lib/sipactivator.jar? If no, Please remove it and restart the servers.

--> FOr WSM_PM issue, Go to the ADFSErver --> Deployments and verify the "oracle.wsm.seedpolicies"  library is available and also verify the state of the library.

--> Change the ADFServer port to 7002 to some other port (ex. 7003) and restart the both admin and Managed servers.

Thanks,

Ramesh

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: How to Remove SipServer on Domain in WebLogic Console ?
                user8860348

Folk,

Hello. Thanks a lot for replying.

I have removed the file sipactivator.jar and change ADFServer port from 7002 to 7003.

AdminServer port remains the same port 7001. I restart Operating System.

In directory /home/user/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/Domain_CS/bin, I run the command below:

[user@linux bin]$./startManagedWebLogic.sh ADFServer http://linux.domain:7001

<Jul 25, 2016 12:06:46 PM EDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'wsm-pm' due to error weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.wsm.seedpolicies, Specification-Version: 11.1.1, Implementation-Version: 11.1.1, exact-match: false]

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[2]". The address fe80:0:0:0:20c:29ff:fe8f:405a might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default". The address 192.168.122.1 might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[3]". The address fe80:0:0:0:fcff:ffff:feff:ffff might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Emergency> <Security> <BEA-090087> <Server failed to bind to the configured Admin port. The port may already be used by another process.>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000362> <Server failed. Reason: Server failed to bind to any usable port. See preceeding log message for details.>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FAILED>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Error> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000383> <A critical service failed. The server will shut itself down>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[5]". The address 127.0.0.1 might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[1]". The address MyIPaddress might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FORCE_SHUTTING_DOWN>

<Jul 25, 2016 12:07:02 PM EDT> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[6]". The address 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 might be incorrect or another process is using port 7002: java.net.BindException: Address already in use.>

Let's solve the errors by asking questions one by one below:

1)  First of all, is the command ($./startManagedWebLogic.sh ADFServer http://linux.domain:7001) to start ADFServer correct ?

2)  Regarding the error 'wsm-pm', I have checked WebLogic Console > Environment > ADFServer > Deployment, there are only 3 fields (Stage Mode, Staging Directory Name and Upload Directory Name).

Where to verify "oracle.wsm.seedpolicies" Library ?

3)  I have changed ADFServer port from 7002 to 7003. Why still comes up Port 7002 error ? Why all of IP addresses might be incorrect ? How to solve it ?

4)  I start WebLogic server by running the command ./startWebLogic.sh and its console 127.0.0.1:7001/console login successfully. I start ManagedServer by running the command ./startManagedWebLogic.sh. I configure AdminServer port is 7001 and ADFServer port is now 7003.

Why comes up the error <Server failed to bind to the configured Admin port. The port may already be used by another process.> ? How to solve Admin port error ?

Thanks in advance.

• 5. Re: How to Remove SipServer on Domain in WebLogic Console ?
                  RAMESH_A

Hi,

1)  First of all, is the command ($./startManagedWebLogic.sh ADFServer http://linux.domain:7001) to start ADFServer correct ?

-->  Yes, its correct

2)  Regarding the error 'wsm-pm', I have checked WebLogic Console > Environment > ADFServer > Deployment, there are only 3 fields (Stage Mode, Staging Directory Name and Upload Directory Name).

Where to verify "oracle.wsm.seedpolicies" Library ?

Go to Deployments --> Click on "oracle.wsm.seedpolicies" Library --> Click on Targets --> And verify whether the "oracle.wsm.seedpolicies" Library is targeted to the ADFServer or not. If not Target it to AdfServer.

3)  I have changed ADFServer port from 7002 to 7003. Why still comes up Port 7002 error ? Why all of IP addresses might be incorrect ? How to solve it ?

--> Please share me your config.xml to verify the Port and IP of AdfServer.

4)  I start WebLogic server by running the command ./startWebLogic.sh and its console 127.0.0.1:7001/console login successfully. I start ManagedServer by running the command ./startManagedWebLogic.sh. I configure AdminServer port is 7001 and ADFServer port is now 7003.

Why comes up the error <Server failed to bind to the configured Admin port. The port may already be used by another process.> ? How to solve Admin port error ?

--> run the below coomand.

netstat -ab | grep -i "7002"

netstat -ab | grep -i "7003"

If you see any PIDs, Kill those Process. And run the AdminServer and Managed servers.

Thanks,

Ramesh

• 6. Re: How to Remove SipServer on Domain in WebLogic Console ?
                    user8860348

Folk,

Hello. After the error "oracle.wsm.seedpolicies" Library is solved, I run the command

$./startManagedWebLogic.sh ADFServer http://linux.domain:7001

The other errors are gone automatically! Now, ADFServer is in RUNNING mode.The issue is solve. Thanks a lot.