I'm currently working to explore OAM-EBS integration for the implementation in customer site next week, and need to have EBS R12.2.5 software to test the integration.
Since I cannot find EBS VM that I can directly use, I am trying to install one using Rapid Wizard.
Stage installation files that I have downloaded from edelivery to build the staging files, which I got using keyword "Oracle iStore":
- Oracle Database 12c Release 1
- Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (22.214.171.124.0) EXAMPLES for Linux x86-64
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install Databases PROD
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install Databases VISION
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install Technology one-off Patches
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 Rapid Install Start Here
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.5 Update Pack for Linux x86-64
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Web Tier Utilities 11g Patch Set 7 (126.96.36.199.0) for Linux x86-64
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.6) Generic and Coherence
So I have a question for you guys, that I have some issue installing the software. I am trying to install in Oracle Linux 7.2 x86-64 in which I selected VIS (VISION) for the database type, and got this error:
RW-50004: An error has occurred. Check the log file for details.
Error in log file:
Unable to execute cr9idata.pl
RW-50010: Error: - script has returned an error: 2
RW-50004: Error code received when running external process. Check log file for details.
I tested directly to execute command "perl /u01/app/oracle/VIS/12.1.0/nls/data/old/cr9idata.pl" from SSH using "root" and here is the result:
Copying files to /u01/app/oracle/PROD/12.1.0/nls/data/9idata...
Please reset environment variable ORA_NLS10 to /u01/app/oracle/VIS/12.1.0/nls/data/9idata!
I already set "ORA_NLS10" variable before in the .bash_profile, also check to echo the variable, it has already had the same value as expected.
My current set of variables that I have set on the .bash_profile:
ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/VIS/12.1.0; export ORACLE_HOME
ORACLE_SID=VIS; export ORACLE_SID
ORA_NLS10=$ORACLE_HOME/nls/data/9idata; export ORA_NLS10
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/ctx/lib; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
PERL5LIB=$ORACLE_HOME/perl/lib/5.14.1:$ORACLE_HOME/perl/lib/site_perl/5.14.1:$ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/perl; export PERL5LIB
PERLBIN=$ORACLE_HOME/perl/bin; export PERLBIN
ADPERLPRG=$ORACLE_HOME/perl/bin/perl; export ADPERLPRG
SHLIB_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib:/usr/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/ctx/lib; export SHLIB_PATH
Any solution for this guys?