6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2016 4:03 PM by 1216042

EBS R12.2.5 RapidWizard Installation - Unable to execute cr9idata.pl

indrapr-Oracle

Hi all,

I'm currently working to explore OAM-EBS integration for the implementation in customer site next week, and need to have EBS R12.2.5 software to test the integration.

Since I cannot find EBS VM that I can directly use, I am trying to install one using Rapid Wizard.

Stage installation files that I have downloaded from edelivery to build the staging files, which I got using keyword "Oracle iStore":

• Oracle Database 12c Release 1
      • Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (12.1.0.2.0) EXAMPLES for Linux x86-64
      • Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install
      • Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install Databases PROD
      • Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install Databases VISION
      • Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 for Linux x86-64 Rapid Install Technology one-off Patches
      • Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 Rapid Install Start Here
      • Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.5 Update Pack for Linux x86-64
      • Oracle Fusion Middleware Web Tier Utilities 11g Patch Set 7 (11.1.1.9.0) for Linux x86-64
      • Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.6) Generic and Coherence

So I have a question for you guys, that I have some issue installing the software. I am trying to install in Oracle Linux 7.2 x86-64 in which I selected VIS (VISION) for the database type, and got this error:

RW-50004: An error has occurred. Check the log file for details.

Error in log file:

Unable to execute cr9idata.pl

RW-50010: Error: - script has returned an error: 2

RW-50004: Error code received when running external process. Check log file for details.

I tested directly to execute command "perl /u01/app/oracle/VIS/12.1.0/nls/data/old/cr9idata.pl" from SSH using "root" and here is the result:

Copying files to /u01/app/oracle/PROD/12.1.0/nls/data/9idata...

Copy finished.

Please reset environment variable ORA_NLS10 to /u01/app/oracle/VIS/12.1.0/nls/data/9idata!

I already set "ORA_NLS10" variable before in the .bash_profile, also check to echo the variable, it has already had the same value as expected.

My current set of variables that I have set on the .bash_profile:

ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/VIS/12.1.0; export ORACLE_HOME

ORACLE_SID=VIS; export ORACLE_SID

ORA_NLS10=$ORACLE_HOME/nls/data/9idata; export ORA_NLS10

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/ctx/lib; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

PERL5LIB=$ORACLE_HOME/perl/lib/5.14.1:$ORACLE_HOME/perl/lib/site_perl/5.14.1:$ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/perl; export PERL5LIB

PERLBIN=$ORACLE_HOME/perl/bin; export PERLBIN

ADPERLPRG=$ORACLE_HOME/perl/bin/perl; export ADPERLPRG

SHLIB_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib:/usr/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/ctx/lib; export SHLIB_PATH

PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/perl/bin:$ORACLE_HOME/bin:$PATH

export PATH

Any solution for this guys?

Thanks

Error Codes

---------------------------------------------------

RW-50004, RW-50010