This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Hi, i want to create listing of elements used in package bodies. The solution I desire is to pass (in some code) name matching pattern for example "abc_(underscore as part of name)def*_(uunderscore used as in previous brackets)*" and then get listing like this:
package_name | object_name | object_type |
1. pkg_abc_def1_xyz | fun1 | function "internal"
2. pkg_abc_def1_xyz | fun_out | function "external" (called from outside)
3. pkg_abc_def1_xyz | proc1 | procedure
4. pkg_abc_def12_xyz_f1 | pkg_var| package_variable
5. pkg_abc_def34_xyz_c3| view_15 | view
How to do it correctly in 11gr2? Listing has to have names of sub(functions/procedures) nested in procedures/functions. Functions names have to be divided between function defined in package "internal" and called from "outside"