You can create the custom manager by following the steps and include the program for this manager and exclude from Standard Manager
How to Create a Custom Concurrent Manager (Doc ID 170524.1)
1. Navigate to Concurrent / Manager / Define.
2. Manager Field: Custom Manager.
3. Short Name: CUSTOM.
4. Type: Concurrent Manager.
5. Program Library: FNDLIBR.
6. Enter desired cache.
7. Work Shifts: Standard.
8. Enter number of Processes.
9. Provide Specialization Rules (you can include or exclude program, id, user, types or combination).
11. Navigate to Concurrent / Manager / Administer.
12. Activate the Custom Manager.
How do I assign this to a specific program say "Active Users" such that it would use only and only this manager, and will not be able to use the default STANDARD MANAGER?
Do I need to edit the setup made in the concurrent program "Active Users"?
Specialization Rules (you can include Active User Program in new special maanger and exclude the same program from Standard manager
So I only use the specialization rules, and no need to touch the settings of "Active Users" concurrent programs? cool