0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2016 11:57 AM by UDA

ORA-31693 , ORA-02354, ORA-01555 snapshot too old while Export EBIZ 11.2.0.3

UDA

Hi,

i need a consistent export of an ONLINE, EBS R12.1.3 database ( 30 Terra bytes in Size ) based on a flashback_scn. ( took current_scn before export)
      There are 240 schemas and 35239 tables

Export log shows following errors for a big number of tables:partitions

ORA-31693: Table data object "XXFAH"."XLA_AE_LINES_H":"XXCTF"."XXCTF_P20152603" failed to load/unload and is being skipped due to error:
      ORA-02354: error in exporting/importing data
      ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 215 with name "_SYSSMU215_2978801081$" too small
      . . exported "XXFAH"."XLA_AE_HEADERS_H":"XXCHN"."XXCHN_P20141908"  17.53 KB     466 rows
      . . exported "XXFAH"."XLA_AE_HEADERS_H":"XXCHN"."XXCHN_P20151302"  18.67 KB     507 rows

I checked when this partition was last modified.

SYS-ebsprd>select min(timestamp), max(timestamp) from dba_tab_modifications where SUBPARTITION_NAME='XXCTF_P20152603';

MIN(TIMES MAX(TIMES
      --------- ---------
      14-JUL-15 14-JUL-15

Some are modified same day of export, but still skipped.

We have sufficient size of UNDO and undo_retention parameter to manage 3 days transactions.
      On querying dba_tab_modifications , i discovered that above tables have last transactions in past i.e in one month to 24 months back.
      Why export skipped them to keep my dump consistent?.

i think following two options can help me, need advise from experienced guys, with reference if possible

Option 1. export separtely above skipped schema.table:partitions let say skipped.dmp,
         then import this dump skipped.dmp 
         then import the first full dump with table_exist_action=APPEND
         (my doubt here is that will it skip only the partition,subpartition or full table ? )

OR

import the first full dump ( that lacks the tables )
               then import second dump ( skipped.dmp) with table_exist_action=APPEND

Will appreciate help on this issue.

Regards,

Ansari