Any more information?
When I ran the F12 Developer Tools it shows this "object doesn't support property or method 'addeventlistener' "
Also one strange things, when i ran the same report on IE 11 on the server (Windows 2012R2) it ran perfectly, but when the same report ran in the client machine, same version of IE, I am facing this issue as attached above.
Hmmm looks like a pure IE problem then. Have you tried it with other browsers? If it's IE and only IE then I fear your only last help is to open an SR and have things confirmed. But generally browser issues are that. Browser issues.
Yes I have tried with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It works perfectly fine.
Thank you. I think I will go ahead with the SR.
Yeah not really anything else you can do right now. IE's always a huge pain in the neck.
Did you find out anything regarding the SR for this issue? I am having the same problem.
We had the same problem. In our case, the Dev and Test environment of OBIEE12c ran fine, no problem with the Internet Explorer. Only the upgraded Production environment showed this behaviour. Our short-term solution was to recommend any other browser than Internet Explorer. Fireforx for examples worked fine.
After more analysis and configuration checks of OBIEE12c (no differences), we found that the Internet Explorer tried to run the web-pages in Enterprise Mode emulating IE8. I guess, many functions are not available in IE8, thus the error is raised.
The solution to the problem was the Enterprise Mode Site List kept in our company to tell which pages should be run in Enterprise Mode in the Internet Explorer. The URLs of the Dev and Test Environment were not present there, but the URL of the Production environment. We removed the URL and all works as expected in the Internet Explorer.
Hope this helps others with a similar problem after upgrading from OBIEE11g to OBIEE12c.