2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2016 11:22 AM by Thomas Dodds

Group Account Number Configuration

HI All ,

I am in process of configuration of OBIA 11.1.1.10.1 with the source of Oracle EBS 12.1.3 version as source and I need few details from Oracle EBS to configure OBIA .

I want to know the Group account numbers in Oracle EBS .

here are the some sample examples like

CASH ,AR ,MAR SEC ,OTHER CA ,AP ,CMMN STOCK like these account numbers .

I need to know these account numbers range from where to where ,Like please find the attached screen shot.Please let me know how to get the details form Oracle EBS which tables I need to check .Please help on this .

Thanks

kiranGROUP_ACC_NUM.PNG

MAR SEC
        • 1. Re: Group Account Number Configuration

Hi,

Please check with your Functional consultant if they have configured any FSG reports for BS and PL reports in EBS. You can get few information from the below tables if they have FSG reports configured for BS and PL.

RG_REPORT_AXIS_CONTENTS

RG_REPORT_AXIS_SETS

RG_REPORT_CALCULATIONS

Please do validate with the functional consultant. Mostly they will be able to give you the account groupings without going to table level.

Thanks

Rajesh

• 2. Re: Group Account Number Configuration
            Thomas Dodds

You set the mappings with your finance/accounting department ... to start the conversation you can run the following against EBS:

SELECT ST.ID_FLEX_STRUCTURE_CODE  "Chart of Account Code"

,SG.ID_FLEX_NUM            "Chart of Account Num"

,SG.SEGMENT_NAME               "Segment Name"

,SG.APPLICATION_COLUMN_NAME    "Column Name"

,SG.FLEX_VALUE_SET_ID          "Value Set Id"

,SG1.APPLICATION_COLUMN_NAME   "Parent Column Name"

FROM

FND_ID_FLEX_STRUCTURES ST

INNER JOIN FND_ID_FLEX_SEGMENTS SG ON ST.APPLICATION_ID = SG.APPLICATION_ID AND ST.ID_FLEX_CODE = SG.ID_FLEX_CODE AND ST.ID_FLEX_NUM = SG.ID_FLEX_NUM

INNER JOIN FND_FLEX_VALUE_SETS VS ON SG.FLEX_VALUE_SET_ID = VS.FLEX_VALUE_SET_ID

LEFT OUTER JOIN FND_ID_FLEX_SEGMENTS SG1 ON VS.PARENT_FLEX_VALUE_SET_ID = SG1.FLEX_VALUE_SET_ID AND SG.ID_FLEX_NUM = SG1.ID_FLEX_NUM AND SG.APPLICATION_ID = SG1.APPLICATION_ID AND SG.ID_FLEX_CODE = SG1.ID_FLEX_CODE

WHERE ST.APPLICATION_ID = 101

AND ST.ID_FLEX_CODE = 'GL#'

AND ST.ENABLED_FLAG = 'Y'

ORDER BY 1,2,3;