1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 7, 2016 12:22 PM by 3326748

Only 5,000 rows currently supported in a script results

I don't see any recent discussions about this issue with SQL Developer.  I am using Version 4.1.3.20.

I need to migrate a set of data from Oracle to DB2.  The Integration developers are extremely busy right now so I decided to do a totally SQL-based migration.  The first step is to create INSERT statements using a query in Oracle. 

I am using a "master" script to execute other scripts with the queries that export the result using SPOOL.

The dataset isn't huge (under 50,000 rows) but I keep getting the "Only 5,000 rows" message.  A couple times I have been able to create the complete output dataset but haven't figured out what I did to make it happen.

In the worksheet properties I currently have Max Rows to print in a script and Max lines in Script output set to 500000.

The system variables I currently have (which worked a couple times yesterday) are:

SET ECHO OFF;

SET FEEDBACK OFF;

SET SERVEROUTPUT OFF;

SET VERIFY OFF;

SET PAGES 0;

SET LINESIZE 255;

SET HEAD OFF;

I have tried adding and removing various variable and switching the on and off but am not having success.

Does anyone know what settings I need to use to consistently get the complete dataset?