1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2016 2:56 PM by 3315111

FDMEE staging table Info

Hi,

From EBS I know the list table to fetch  GL data and I want  to know the list of table names for HRMS data.

For planning workforce we need a list table names. I even red the Admin guide nothing specific table i could not find.

Can some one knows list of table names kindly let me know.

Regards,

Srinivas

• 1. Re: FDMEE staging table Info
          Thomas Dodds

Oracle has pre-built the ETL, DW, RPD and dashboards/reports for sourcing from EBS and using OBIEE ... even if you don't use the visualizations, you'd be hard pressed to develop the HR fact stars as well as you could buy (+ customize) them.

In addition (and of greater value) the Financial/GL fact stars are conformed with the HR fact stars; this is where you will have a lot of work to do in integrating in the DW -- that's been done in the pre-built solution.

• 2. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Hi,

For Hyperion FDMEE we are asking HRMS tables?

Regards

• 3. Re: FDMEE staging table Info
              Thomas Dodds

This is the Oracle BI community ... for what I know the HR side of FDMEE is sourced from PeopleSoft HCM (and that pretty much exhausts what I know).  I would suggest hitting up some implementation partners in the space to see who has done a sourcing from EBS HRMS into FDMEE. 

In any case this community isn't the one to ask or get specifics ...

Try in this community:  Financial Data Management

• 4. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Hi Thomas,

This process I am aware of it ( FDMEE is sourced from PeopleSoft HCM ), my doubt is there any special tables to pull the data from EBS_HRMS to FDMEE staging?

I configured with EBS_SERVER_DATA using apps schema & which is working fine,

Regards,

Srinivas

• 5. Re: FDMEE staging table Info
                  USER1211

You should have posted your question to Oracle Hyperion FDM forum and may have gotten a more timely response.

Other members of the board have already provided you the information as per the FDMEE admin documents which states the specific supported ERP systems.

Any system not specifically listed in the documentation would have to been sourced using the Open interface or Universal Data adapter feature of FDMEE.

You can certainly go ahead and log an Oracle SR with the EBS team to get the name of source tables you wish to pull.

You can also log an Oracle SR for a documentation bug if you believe the information should be in a documentation which it does not currently exist in.

Once you got the clarity you needed remember to mark the thread as answered so members can focus on unanswered questions.

Did Your Question Get Answered in My Oracle Support Community (Doc ID 1180503.1)

• 6. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Hi,

Any root cause of issue ..pls

Regards

• 7. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

I created one model in ODI and the same view data I can see in my ODI using the same logical schema what i used for UDA.

But in FDMEE i am getting same error while saving.

pls help me.

• 8. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Dear all,

Other than any way to load the EBS -VIEW to FMDEE..kindly suggest me.

Regards,

• 9. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Hi,

I have one doubt regarding UDA setup in odi, Configure JDBC driver and URL based on your technology and DB version....> what system JDBC details should i provide.

Is It EBS or Hyperion DB details...pls reply.

• 10. Re: FDMEE staging table Info
                            USER1211

Refer to prior post which specially addresses the initial question of your post.

Once you got clarity you needed from members of the board you should close the thread.

If you have a new issue you should open a new question in the proper forum.

• 11. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Noted.

• 12. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Dear All,

Oracle support team suggested below changes, but after changing the changes also getting same error.

A) Update the Min and Max JVM heap Sizes to Match each other (xms 5120 from xms 128 as an example to increase to 5 GB)

Start > Run > RegEdit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Hyperion Solutions > ERPintegrator0 > HyS9AIFWeb_epmsystem1

Locate the JVMOption value for -Xmsxxxm

Locate the JVMOption value for -Xmx5120m

Make sure the two match

B) Verify that the AIF_DataSource JDBC Connection Pool Max is set to a large enough value (depends on number of users)

C Verify that the ODIMASTER JDBC Connection Pool Max is set to the same value as the AIF_Datasource JDC Connection Pool

D) Recycle the FDMEE Web Application

Any other action kindly suggest me.

Regards

• 13. Re: FDMEE staging table Info

Hi ,

Any idea root cause of the issue.

Thanks

• 14. Re: FDMEE staging table Info
                                    Thomas Dodds

"You should have posted your question to Oracle Hyperion FDM forum ..."

1 2 Previous Next