4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2016 5:07 AM by 3248987

Not able to deploy my MAF applicication to iTunes for synchronization to device

I have installed the required provisioning profile and have the certificate and private key entry in keychain access.

But while deploying the application to iPad from jdeveloper, I get the following logs...

[03:27:36 PM] Failed to build the iOS application bundle.

[03:27:36 PM] Deployment failed due to one or more errors returned by 'xcodebuild'.  The following is a summary of the returned error(s):

Command-line execution failed (Return code: 65)

Begin Standard Error content.

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

Check dependencies

(1 failure)

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

Check dependencies

(1 failure)

End Standard Error content.

Begin Standard Output content.

User defaults from command line:

IDEArchivePathOverride = /Users/msm/Documents/16.0_ISSCMobile/deploy/iOS1/Destination_Root/ISSCMobile.xcarchive

Build settings from command line:

ADD_SETTINGS_BUNDLE = NO

CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Oracle Corporation (Ent 2)

IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 9.0

PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER = com.oraclecorp.internal.ent2.arpitag.ISSCMobile

PRODUCT_NAME = ISSCMobile

SDKROOT = iphoneos9.3

TARGETED_DEVICE_FAMILY = 1,2

=== BUILD TARGET Oracle_ADFmc_Container_Template OF PROJECT Oracle_ADFmc_Container_Template WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies

Code Sign error: No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) were found.

=== BUILD TARGET Oracle_ADFmc_Container_Template OF PROJECT Oracle_ADFmc_Container_Template WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===

Check dependencies

Code Sign error: No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) were found.

End Standard Output content.

Can you please provide me steps to debug this deployment error.