8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2016 1:51 PM by 3277773

POST CLONNING

Hallow,

I am still very new in the field,  Kindly  help me with the above error and I have  copied a part of what   transpired during the said process as shown down here!

Beginning application tier Apply - Mon Nov 14 10:07:15 2016

/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/bin/../jre/bin/java -Xmx600M -DCONTEXT_VALIDATED=true  -Doracle.installer.oui_loc=/oui -classpath /home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/xmlparserv2.jar:/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/ojdbc14.jar:/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/java:/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/oui/OraInstaller.jar:/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/oui/ewt3.jar:/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/oui/share.jar:/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/oui/srvm.jar:/home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/jlib/ojmisc.jar  oracle.apps.ad.clone.ApplyAppsTier -e /home/oracle/inst/apps/SELF_selfbackup/appl/admin/SELF_selfbackup.xml -stage /home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone    -showProgress

APPS Password : Log file located at /home/oracle/inst/apps/SELF_selfbackup/admin/log/ApplyAppsTier_11141007.log

\     73% completed      

ERROR while running Apply...

Mon Nov 14 10:11:16 2016

ERROR: Failed to execute /home/oracle/apps/apps_st/comn/clone/bin/adclone.pl

Please check logfile.

I need a process on how to resolve the above issue