2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2016 1:08 PM by 3035765

zip warning: name not matched

Hi,

I have a requirement to zip .txt file and move the zip file to some other location on server. I have created host concurrent program to achieve this.

The host concurrent program works fine when the file size is less than 2GB. For files greater than 2GB i get below error:

zip warning: name not matched: USP11-16-P11-16-2016.txt

zip error: Nothing to do! (USP11-16-P11-16-2016.zip)

/u003/app/applmgr/SBHAAC1/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxsbh/12.0.0/bin/SB_GL_RPT_01

We have installed Zip version 3.0 and i guess it supports Zip64 extension. I am able to zip the same file from unix command line using below command. But same doesn't work thru Host concurrent program. Can you please help me on this?

zip USP11-16-P11-16-2016.zip USP11-16-P11-16-2016.txt

Below is host program code snippet

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

#! /bin/ksh

filename=$5

filepath=$6

opfilepath=$7

cd $filepath

zip $filename.zip $filename.txt

chmod 777 $filename.zip

mv -u $filename.zip $opfilepath/$filename.zip

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks,

Siddarth

• 1. Re: zip warning: name not matched
          John_K

Add the following to the host program:

which zip > /tmp/zipversion.txt

and review the content of the file after running from EBS. Then run the same command from the command line and check it's the same.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: zip warning: name not matched

Thanks a lot. I found the issue. When executed the command which zip > /tmp/zipversion.txt from host concurrent program the content shown /u003/app/applmgr/SBHAAC1/fs1/EBSapps/10.1.2/bin/zip. The same command when executed from command line showed /usr/bin/zip.

I added /usr/bin before zip command in host program and it zipped the file successfully.

Thanks a lot for your help.