0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2016 11:30 AM by Moyses

"Value XX for the Flexfield Segment XX does not Exist in the Value Set" error on requisition summary

Moyses

Dear All,

when we are trying to find a particular requisition from the requisition summary  window, we got the following error :

Value 41763 for the flexfield segment N° Accord de Base does not exist in the value set SHFCP_NUM_APPROVED_CONTRACT2.

The value set SHFCP_NUM_APPROVED_CONTRACT2 is a table validation based, with the following query :

Table Name : po_headers_all PHA, PO_VENDORS PV

Table columns : PHA.SEGMENT1 (Value), PV.VENDOR_NAME (meaning)

Where clause :

PHA.VENDOR_ID=PV.VENDOR_ID

and

PHA.TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE ='BLANKET'

and case when PHA.end_date is not null then

case when PHA.end_date >= add_months(sysdate, -6) then 1 else 0 end

else 1 end=1

and PHA.approved_flag='Y'

AND PHA.SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID=(select distinct PAA.LOCATION_ID FROM HR.PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F PAP, HR.PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENTS_F PAA, fnd_user FU

WHERE PAP.PERSON_ID=PAA.PERSON_ID AND FU.EMPLOYEE_ID=PAP.PERSON_ID AND PAA. EFFECTIVE_END_DATE >sysdate AND FU.USER_NAME=(

select client_identifier

from v$session where audsid = (SELECT sys_context('USERENV', 'SESSIONID') FROM DUAL)

)

).

I think that is related to the using of sysdate in where clause, because the LOV changes according to the sysdate, so when i query requisition list, my flexfield segment is validated using the actual sysdate (today) so it has been populated in the past.

Thank you for helping