0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2016 11:12 AM by Haree

BI Publisher Report - Schedule to Email

Haree

Hi All,

Facing issue while trying to schedule the BI Publisher Report - Delivery to Email.

Requirement: If a user XX belongs to regions A,B,C then the user has to see A,B,C region data only, and user should get three different region level PDF report to his Email.

I have crerated a datamodel using SQL Query and applied Bursting to split the report by region.

Created Report and Uploaded RTF template.

While I am trying to schedule the report, I am getting Report not delivered notification through mail as below:

Detail Message:

::FAILED_TO_SEND_TO_JOB_QUEUE.::[INSTANCE_ID=hodcobieeapp.1406107926505] [JOB_ID=1030]::

Access denied to resource: type=<jms>, application=BipJmsResource, destinationType=queue, resource=BIP.Burst.Job.Q, action=send::

1. weblogic.jms.common.JMSSecurityException: Access denied to resource: type=<jms>, application=BipJmsResource, destinationType=queue, resource=BIP.Burst.Job.Q, action=send

at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherAdapter.convertToJMSExceptionAndThrow(DispatcherAdapter.java:110)

at we

Please help me on solving this issue.

Regards,

Hariharasudhan