2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2018 12:50 PM by Jim-D

Void Reason Code

Hi all I have one issue of Void Reasons Code in Simphony which one out let cannot void Items. For others outlet can normally void the items and appear with void reason code. But for the outlet that cannot void it appear message: " No void reason code defined ". So please kindly give me the solution with this issue. I try to find and fix the solution for many time but it cannot work until now. 

• 1. Re: Void Reason Code
          Eren'

Make sure "Void/return/waste Reason is not overrided on your hierarcy level which gives error " No void reason code defined "

• 2. Re: Void Reason Code
            Jim-D

Welcome!  The Getting Started space is intended for discussions about the Oracle Community website, not for product-specific questions.

There are tips on how to find the correct space on the Getting Started  page, which also has instructions on how to change your display name so you're not just a number.

In the ACTIONS box on the top right of your post, you should be able to click on "Move", and then specify the correct space, so the right experts can see your question.

Thanks and good luck!

MOSC Move.png