We are in the implementation process of Sourcing and found an issue in the business cycle.
Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i.
We have setup 10% of Price Tolerance (%) under Purchasing Options.
This is the scenario.
1) Requester creates a Purchase Requisition for a good of $10.000.
2) Sourcing Buyer creates a negotiation and awards to a supplier at $13.000.
3) Purchase Order is created automatically by Sourcing.
4) We are unable to send to approval the Purchase Order, since it exceeds the tolerance defined.So once you press the "Approve" the validation is performed.
“price does not fall within price tolerance”
5) Purchase Requisition modification flow cannot be executed since Purchase Order is not approved.Business expects the price to be properly defined during the negotiation, instead of being provided exactly by the Requester.
Can someone please advice the proper solution to this situation?.