220.127.116.11 - AIX
Please review REP-3000: Internal Error When Starting Oracle Toolkit on AIX with Xvnc (Doc ID 1632758.1)
Also check $CONTEXT_FILE for NLS_LANG and adjust as desired, run autoconfig.
You need a display for generating bitmapped reports.
Please check if there is enough space on the cache directory below.
Also try the below steps.
1. Login in to unix/Putty Of Concurrent server
Source the environment
2. echo $DISPLAY
3. export DISPLAY=<set the display value>
4. Now Login in to Xserver as root user
5. echo $DISPLAY
Verify whether this is same as step2 and 3
If so continue the following
export DISPLAY=<Display Value>
6. xhost +
7. xclock Verify clock comes up
8. Now run xclock on Concurrent node from putty
and verify whether clock comes up on Xserver.
Resubmit the reports and retest the issue.