2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2017 9:21 PM by HFMColUser

Settings to successfully load IC Transactions to HFM from FDMEE

HFMColUser

Hi guys, I'm on FDMEE 11.1.2.4.100

I was trying to load IC transactions (not regular inter company transactions) from FDMEE to my HFM IC transactions module and was following the instructions from the manual, however I keep getting some errors.

The first error is that the validation intersection report shows up with everything purple which means I have no rights to write in that intersection (I'm using admin user), I now that after going through the Sub Transactions routine the IC accounts get a flag or something and it's very similar to the NoInput behavior, however if I try to load the same file in a Year-Period not affected by the Transactions sub, I don't get the validation intersection report (the process ultimately fails on the Validate step with the Cell does not support inter-company transaction details but this is off course expected)

Once I choose NO for the intersection validation error, from the target options tab, I can keep with the process (obviously this is not an ideal solution, it's a workaround though) but after the export I get the following error

ERROR [AIF]: [FMWGEN][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'ATTR1'.

ERROR [AIF]: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'next'

ERROR [AIF]: The script has failed to execute:

FATAL [AIF]: Error in Comm.executeJythonScript

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 528, in executeJythonScript

File "E:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/products/FinancialDataQuality/bin/HFM_LOAD.py", line 1068, in <module>

raise Exception("Cell Text Failed.")

Exception: Cell Text Failed.

This one is very strange because I'm not loading any cell text or documents to the record and before activating the IC Transactions within FDMEE I have never seen this error on a load process

Well thanks in advanced an hope you can shed some light