4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2017 11:04 AM by 2631549

Run time error while migrating data from fdm classic to fdmee (11.1.2.4)

Hi Experts,

Currently i am working on Migration from FDM-Classic (11.1.2.2) to FDMEE (11.1.2.4) using FDM Classic to FDMEE Migration Utility V 1.1

I have followed all the prerequisites suggested by the oracle as per the Migration guide,but i have been facing the issue when i try to execute the data migration from ODI to FDMEE for EPMA Application. where as my HFM source is classic application.

I could import the 2 Scenarios via ODI from FDM and execute the Setup scenario which is perfectly migrated as expected to FDMEE i have tested, where unable to migrate the data to the FDMEE target application from FDM source application

Below is the error for reference that i am facing in ODI.

Please suggest me...

1) If we need to register the application in FDMEE as we have in HFM in target environment before executing the migration from FDM.?

2) in testing perceptive i have created one  application in HFM and defined in FDM(Souce Env) as target application to data load.But i have not created  any application in HFM and not registered it in FDMEE.(Target Env)  So please suggest me is it because of the application  not created and registered in HFM and FDMEE  why not able to load the from FDM to FDMEE

Regards,

• 1. Re: Run time error while migrating data from fdm classic to fdmee (11.1.2.4)
          Francisco Amores

If the application is EPMA, you need to register first in FDMEE.

As per the migration utility guide:

Note: If the target application is an EPMA deployed application, register the application in the

FDMEE target application user interface before extracting the setups from FDM

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Run time error while migrating data from fdm classic to fdmee (11.1.2.4)

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please help me on this...

I am getting below error in ODI when i execute FDMC_EXTRACT_DATA Migration from FDMC to FDMEE while i could migrate Setup information without any issue.

ODI-1227: Task Extract Archived Mappings (Procedure) fails on the source GENERIC_SQL connection FDMC_DATA_SERVER.

Caused By: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.

below is the code of the procedure that is failed in ODI.

SELECT

DATAKEY

,PARTITIONKEY

,CATKEY

,PERIODKEY

,DIMNAME

,SRCKEY

,SRCDESC

,TARGKEY

,WHERECLAUSETYPE

,WHERECLAUSEVALUE

,CHANGESIGN

,SEQUENCE

,VBSCRIPT

FROM TDATAMAPSEG_ALL

WHERE CATKEY = #FDMC.p_data_migration_category_key

AND PERIODKEY BETWEEN #FDMC.p_data_migration_start_periodkey_to_date AND #FDMC.p_data_migration_end_periodkey_to_date

AND PARTITIONKEY IN ( SELECT partitionkey

FROM tpovpartition

WHERE partcontrolstype = 1

AND CASE WHEN ( partadaptor = '[NONE]' ) THEN '#FDMC.p_global_adapter_key' ELSE CAST( partadaptor AS VARCHAR( 30 ) ) END IN ( #FDMC.p_app_adapters_subquery )

)

Regards

• 3. Re: Run time error while migrating data from fdm classic to fdmee (11.1.2.4)
              JohnGoodwin

The error states that the view TDATAMAPSEG_ALL does not exist, did you run aif_fdmc_create_common.sql against the FDM schema/database,

if it is running on SQL Server then you need to make sure that it runs successfully as the SQL may require a change if it is being run once (change the semi colon for the word GO),alternatively you can run the script so the two views are created individually, in the end there should be two views created in the FDM schema/database TDATASEG_ALL and TDATAMAPSEG_ALL

Cheers

John

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Run time error while migrating data from fdm classic to fdmee (11.1.2.4)

Hi Goodwin,

Thank you very much issue is resolved after query is ran