3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2017 10:45 AM by JohnGoodwin

FDMEE work repository

Hello all,

I am trying to build an integration with Oracle treasury and i am using the UDA (Universal Data Adapter), I am trying to connect to the FDMEE work repository using the ODI studio and create the data servers and contexts to connect to the source table.

I created the physical and logical architecture and tested it and it succeeded.

But when i open the ODI console in the browser, everything created using the ODI studio did not appear.

And also i have a problem with the OracleDiAgent, does this have any relate to the issue before?

Any help please??

FDMEE 11.1.2.4.210

ODI Studio 11.1.1.7

• 1. Re: FDMEE work repository
          JohnGoodwin

1003344 wrote:

But when i open the ODI console in the browser, everything created using the ODI studio did not appear.

Can you give an example, are you sure the console is connecting to the same repository.

1003344 wrote:

And also i have a problem with the OracleDiAgent, does this have any relate to the issue before?

What is the problem with the agent, you need to provide more details than that.

Cheers

John

• 2. Re: FDMEE work repository

JohnGoodwin, i created a new Work repository and worked on it then i tried to connect to the FDMEE repository it displays this error:

ODI-10150: Work repository with ID 501 is not bound to master:

Definition in master ID:501, Name:FDMEE, Timestamp:1478033122242

Any idea how can i bound the FDMEE work repository back to the master repository?

• 3. Re: FDMEE work repository
              JohnGoodwin

Not sure why you are creating a new work repository for FDMEE, maybe the following support doc will help - "Connection To ODI Studio Fails Due To "Work repository with ID XXX is not bound to master" Message (Doc ID 1443645.1)"

1 person found this helpful