5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 2:02 PM by JohnGoodwin

FDMEE "aif-webapp.log" missing

Sidd

We migrated from 11.1.2.2.500 to 11.1.2.4. I am trying to debug a issue on FDMEE side and was trying to locate the aif-webapp.log but somehow the log file is missing in the file path " \Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\domain\servers\ErpIntergrator0\logs".  fDo I need to enable this logfile some where in order to be generated or does it gets generated automatically

Regards

• 1. Re: FDMEE "aif-webapp.log" missing
          JohnGoodwin

In <MIDDLEWARE_HOME>\user_projects\domains\EPMSystem\config\fmwconfig\servers\ErpIntegrator0\logging.xml do you have

<log_handler name='erpi-handler' class='oracle.core.ojdl.logging.ODLHandlerFactory'>
            <property name='path' value='${domain.home}/servers/${weblogic.Name}/logs/aif-WebApp.log'/>
            <property name='format' value='ODL-Text'/>
            <property name='maxFileSize' value='1000000'/>
            <property name='maxLogSize' value='5000000'/>
            <property name='encoding' value='UTF-8'/>
            <property name='useSourceClassAndMethod' value='true'/>
            </log_handler>

and

<logger name='oracle.apps.erpi.model' level='NOTIFICATION' useParentHandlers='false'>
            <handler name='erpi-handler'/>
            </logger>

Cheers

John

• 2. Re: FDMEE "aif-webapp.log" missing
            Vikram VK

Hi John,

Is aif-webapp.log is only available in the 11.1.2.4 because when I checked in 11.1.2.3 I don't find this log as well as I don't see any entry in the logging.xml

FDMEE_Logs.jpg

Thanks.

• 3. Re: FDMEE "aif-webapp.log" missing
              Sidd

Thanks John for pointing me in the right direction.

• 4. Re: FDMEE "aif-webapp.log" missing
                Sidd

I updated the logging.xml file with the suggested input and restarted the services. But still I could not get the aif-webapp.log file generated.

Anythings else to be updated?

Regards

• 5. Re: FDMEE "aif-webapp.log" missing
                  JohnGoodwin

The fact that the logging.xml was not updated when you upgraded points to an issue in the first place, I take it you have tried redeploying the FDMEE web application?

There may be additional entries required in logging.xml for example

<logger name='oracle.apps.erpi.ui' level='NOTIFICATION' useParentHandlers='false'>
                     <handler name='erpi-handler'/>
                    </logger>

Try adding the above to logging.xml and restart the FDMEE web application