3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2017 4:17 PM by 3176930

R3483 does not create WO messages

this is the process that i follow.
      1.- Crearte a forecast (p3460) type BF.
      2.- Run R3483.
      3.- Check P3411. Only creates PO messages but Manufacting ítems doesnot creates a WO messages but only shows a messages taht says "leadtime is zero".
      4.- Run R30822aLeadtimes roll up but it doesnot populate manufacturing leadtime.
      i had check P41026- add info system but i dont know what to do beucause i follow the process to do it well.

• 1. Re: R3483 does not create WO messages

The information you provided is pretty limited, and let me try to guess:

1. You should run R3482 instead of R3483, however this should not relate to your issue.

2. R30822A leadtime rollup affected by lots of setups and not easy to explain clear here. Go for Doc. ID 1381378.1 to make sure all setups are correct.

3. Go to P41026 of your Mfg item and row exit to Additional System Info. By giving the field Fixed/Variable = F and any number to field Leadtime Level, and rerun you R3483 to see f you can get your WO message from P3411.

4. Extra point why R3483 ? Do you have the same issue if run by R3482 ?

Regards,

John

• 2. Re: R3483 does not create WO messages

THANKS I ADD MANUALLY LEADTIMES AND AFTER RUN r3483 AGAIN AND SHOWED WO MESSAGES.

SO I NEED TO CHECK LEADTIMES BECAUSE I USE FIXED LEADTIME, BUT WHEN I RUN 30822A IT DOESNOT POPULATE LEADTIME MANUFACTURING. AFTER THIS I POPULATE MANUALLY MANUFACTURING LEADTIME (MQL) WITH "1" AND RUN THE REPORT AGAIN.
            SO POPULATED THE FIELDS BUT I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS CORRECT TO DO IT?

• 3. Re: R3483 does not create WO messages

1. Suggest make sure you know the difference between F and V. F and V do not relate to R30822A calculation logic but when WO created by giving requested date, how system is based on to provide the start date. F - system is based on Leadtime Level to backward the WO start date, that is no matter how big the quantity on WO you will get the same start date. V- system is based on Leadtime per Unit multiplied by WO quantity to backward the start date.

2. No matter F or V chosen, when try to calculate the Leadtime Manufacturing, the MLQ has to be > 0. However it does not mean to put 1 there is correct. The number on MLQ represents the Leadtime Level calculated by system is based on this number. For example some item can be produced very quick so I may put 1,000 to MLQ so if the Leadtime Level goes 2 means every 1,000 EA need 2 days to manufactured. Notice the TIMB (Time Basis Code) setting on routing affects the result also.

Go to Support Doc ID 1381378.1 to get completed explanation on Leadtime calculation