you probably have to re-publish your application. This is something you have to do whenever changing the logic.
IF you don't do this the translated app will be on the " previous" version.
Shared Components>Translate>Seed and Publish
and check the translated app and press "Publish".
after this it should be fine.
b.t.w. not sure if the option is in the same place on apex 3.2....about time to upgrade ;-)
the whole app is running in de and en I publish every time when making changes. Never had this kind of problem.
I've now changed the SQL and use decode in the APEX source query (with seed & publish).
The Problem is still the Same.
Is it possible, that the stored function is dependet on the Browser Language?
Ah, I did not read the whole question ;-)
Yeah, sure. The default date format usually depends on the language the app is running in.
So if you convert from date to string or string to date it assumes the default format.
A function can return a date but if you use it in an application or page item it gets stored in a string.
But this all does not explain why the calculation is using the method of a day earlier. I would expect it to fail. Although there might be a change of the proc not failing but reversing the month and day fields ( dd-mm-yyyy versus mm-dd-yyyy ).
For a better understanding you should post the function and tell us what you give as input and what you do with the return value.
my function returns date. I Use it in a stored query/View.and use it in source in my reports. In german it brings the correct date but not in english.
I can't beleve that the function is wrong. Even when it is passed through to Apex application it should get the query results. String or date should be equal.
I have no Idea.