4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2017 5:52 PM by user8564931

in PO Requisition Account Generator how to fetch requisition line id

user8564931

Hi,

I am new to the workflow, can you please guide me how to fetch requisition line id in PO Requisition Account Generator.

I have created a attribute in workflow but to fetch requisiion_line_id i am not able to found any link to get the value. Please guide me by passing which value, i can get the requisistion_line_id.

Thanks,

• 1. Re: in PO Requisition Account Generator how to fetch requisition line id
          Sanjay Desai EBS

SELECT * FROM WF_ITEM_ATTRIBUTES_VL WHERE ITEM_TYPE = 'POWFRQAG'

SELECT * FROM WF_ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_VALUES

• 2. Re: in PO Requisition Account Generator how to fetch requisition line id
            user8564931

Hi Sanjay,

In this table i have verified and not able to found the REQUISITION_HEADER_ID , REQUISITION_LINE_ID details stored on any table.

I have added an attribute in workflow, please help how to fetch the requisistion header_id, line_id in my custom package.

i am able to see Category_ID is a value,not sure how it is derived for the Requisistion account generator.  In the same i am looking at requisition_line_id value

Thanks,

Mahesh

• 3. Re: in PO Requisition Account Generator how to fetch requisition line id
              Rastislav Galat-Oracle

Hi,

The requisition headers you can find in PO_REQUESITION_HEADERS_ALL table an lines in PO_REQUESITION_LINES_ALL.

select  * from po_requisition_headers_all;

select  * from po_requisition_lines_all;

If I understand correctly you would like to do some customization in POWFRQAG (PO Requisition Account Generator).

Value ITEMKEY in every WF procedure contains value like e.g. 5014-3018 where the first number is header id of the given document, in your case requisition header id,

ITEMTYPE for this wf = 'POWFRQAG'.

select itemkey from wf_items where item_type = 'POWFRQAG' and this item key contains requisition distribution line id from table PO_REQ_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL.

This table contains also REQUISITION_LINE_ID.

The question is why do you need req. line id as a new wf attribute because there is already many predefined requisition attributes including DFF attributes from requisition header, line and distribution level.

• 4. Re: in PO Requisition Account Generator how to fetch requisition line id
                user8564931

Hi,

Yes i have a requirement for customization in POWFRQAG (PO Requisition Account Generator).  Requirement is need generate the Expense account basing on  the value entered in table POR_TEMPLATE_INFO.  This table is driving on PO_REQUISITION_LINE_ID.

In my case  ITEM_KEY is not generating in two blocks, its generating a unique item key value and this value is not matched with PO_REQUISITION_HEADERS_ALL table header_id.

I have created a requisition and during checkout my Account generator workflow triggered but i did PO_REQ_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL.table dont have any value.

Please guide me to fetch requisition_header_id (or) requissition_line_id

Thanks.