0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 11:06 AM by Stefan M. H.

'SelectALL' checkbox in IR with control break?

Stefan M. H.

Hello there,

i'd like to pick up a question from User771987-Oracle

I created a report with a column for checkbox. The column heading was also a check box.

Using 'Dynamic Action', all the check boxes can be selected/unselected by clicking on the column header (which is also a check box).

Issue is when i do a control break on the form based on some field. Now, multiple column headers are there."

I did the same and get the followig behaviour:

a) ticking the checkbox in top header selects ALL rows (in every group) (which is fine!)

b) ticking a checkbox in a group header doesn't do anything

c) the checkboxes in every data row work as expected

Some specifics to my solution:

- Application Express 5.0.2.00.07

- Interactive Report with Static ID and checkbox  column: APEX_ITEM.CHECKBOX2(1,keyvalue,'UNCHECKED')

- Column heading set to: <input type="checkbox" id="selectunselectall"> (display as "Standard Report Column")
      - Dyn. Action (Change on jQuerySelector #selectunselectall, Scope Dynamic on <Report's Static ID>,

Javascript:

if ( $( '#selectunselectall' ).is(':checked') ) {  $('input[type=checkbox][name=f01]').attr('checked',true);

}

else {  $('input[type=checkbox][name=f01]').attr('checked',false);

}

What I would like to accomplish:

- my preferred, small solution: remove checkboxes from group headings (but keep it in top header)

or

- "big solution": get checkboxes in group header to check/uncheck the rows of the relevant group

Can anybody help me on that?

Is it possible to change the column header depending on beeing in top header or in a group header?

Thank you in advance!