Steps to follow:
1. Identify the menu that is attached to the responsibility, for example GL super user.
2. Identify the form functions that are attached to this menu.
3. Now create a new form function exactly similar to the standard one but with the option
QUERY_ONLY="YES" in the location "Application"-->"function"-->"Form"-->"Parameter".
4. This makes the function read only.
5. Now create a new menu with these read-only functions and attach the menu to the new responsibility
and check the below threads:
It depends on what the responsibility is. For non-HR, you need to do as above and replicate all the functions with query only versions (assuming the forms support query only). For HR you can create a complete read-only responsibility.
When you say requests though - do you mean concurrent request? If so then that's something completely different.