Hi - I have not heard of performance issues with tabular forms using IE before. Is this just a plain, standard, wizard-generated tabular form? Perhaps you could re-create a tabular form page that has these issues in a workspace on apex.oracle.com and point me to that example, so I can take a close look at what might be causing this?
Thanks for coming back, I tried to recreate the issue on apex.oracle.com but the issue won't replicate in 5.1, my current version is 5.0.4, is there a version of that available for testing?
Yeah the issue is with a completely bog standard MRU table, so I get a hundred row table with about 10 columns (although really doesn't need that many rows at all), include all columns for updating and as I scroll through the page the browser slows down to bits.
It only happens when I scroll over the MRU table, so further down the table there's charts etc, once the MRU's are off the screen everything speeds right up
Hard to show it without a demo, I'll look into upgrading to 5.1 but that probably won't be for a while
Oh and just to confirm I've installed Fiddler to monitor web traffic and when it's going slow there's no traffic going up and down, so it literally just seems to be a rendering issue with the screen in IE, very odd :/