I have multiple open batches running on a schedule. I have noticed a strange issue that is slowing down the interfaces.
Whenever one file within a batch finishes loading, the next file takes some time to start the import step. This interval between one file finishing and the next starting keeps getting longer the more batches I run.
When I restart the FDMEE service, it goes back to normal and the import step starts within a few seconds. I have gone through my event scripts to check if any files remain open, but I have found nothing.
I opened up the process log file for the load and you can see the delay below:
2017-03-08 13:39:02,738 INFO [AIF]: Period Name:DEC2017 (Period Key:12/31/17 12:00 AM)
2017-03-08 13:39:02,738 INFO [AIF]: Category Name:DATA (Category key:2)
2017-03-08 13:39:02,738 INFO [AIF]: Rule Name:_________________(Rule ID:185)
2017-03-08 13:39:10,351 INFO [AIF]: FDM Version: 220.127.116.11.700