2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2017 7:03 PM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle

Oracle Certification

Hi,

Having worked with Oracle databases for almost ten years, I found Oracle Certifications immensely beneficial for me both in my day-to-day work as well as for my career. Having gained OCA, I wanted to under take OCP certification in 11g at a time when I was mastering Oracle database technology. Since it is a pre-requisite to undertake a Oracle University Workshop to gain OCP, I found that this is a very good step as the workshop 1 and 2 was very good in understanding the core theories of technology we use in a daily basis. This with the deep understanding of the product one has to gain to undertake the OCP level certification; brings out a strong self confidence in one self. This is especially useful in undertaking challenging projects that comes along. Oracle certifications prove to be validations of one's skill and capabilities, which are recognized by both employers and customers. These prove to be strong credentials from adding weight to a pitch at a pre-sales presentation to advising existing customers. Having gained OCP for 11g, I hope to upgrade my Oracle certification to OCP 12c in the near future.

BR,

Namini Gunasena, OCP      

• 1. Re: Oracle Certification
          Brandye Barrington-Oracle

Hi,

Thanks for submitting your story! We'd like to use your story on our Oracle Certification Blog. Could you send some additional information via email?

Please send an email to ocpreq_ww@oracle.com with the subject line "Tell Us Your Story - Blog Post"

- Attach a photo if you'd like to include a photo on the post.

- Include your mailing address to receive the Oracle Certified Journal.

Please remember the Giveaway Terms

Anyone who submits a story on how Oracle Certification has helped their career, through the Tell Us Your Story section of the Oracle Certification Community, will receive an Oracle Certification branded journal. Offer is good January 11, 2017 through June 30, 2017. No purchase necessary. Must provide valid shipping address. Must be 18 or older. Government/Public Sector employees, Oracle employees and their family members, and residents of Quebec and countries under US embargo are not eligible to participate. Limit one per person. While supplies last.

Thanks!

Brandye Barrington

Oracle Certification Program

• 2. Re: Oracle Certification
            Brandye Barrington-Oracle

Hi Namini,

I wanted to touch base with you once more to try to get your mailing address so that we can ship your free Oracle Certification journal.

Please send an email to ocpreq_ww@oracle.com with the subject line "Tell Us Your Story - Blog Post"

- Attach a photo if you'd like to include a photo on the blog post when we highlight your story on the blog.

- Include your mailing address and phone number to receive the Oracle Certified Journal.

Thanks!

Brandye Barrington

Oracle Certification Program