2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2017 11:47 AM by Notandi

Radio Button. Y/N but no NULL

Notandi

Hi.

I just want a Y/N static values list for an item and no option for a NULL answer. I can't get around it. The radio buttons in the application get 3 answers every time, Y,N, and radiobutton with nothing beside it.

My list of static values looks like this: <STATIC:Y,N>

I made a static LOV with just the Y/N answers.

The column is NOT NULL and the item has a "Value Required" validation on it and no default value. The column is varchar. Everything else is pretty much at the default.

I could use the Yes/No control, but my boss wants radio buttons.

• 1. Re: Radio Button. Y/N but no NULL
          fac586

3381373 wrote:

Please update your forum profile with a recognisable username instead of "1454672": Video tutorial how to change nickname available

Always include the information detailed in these guidelines when asking a question so we can provide version- and environment-specific information: how to get answers from forum

I just want a Y/N static values list for an item and no option for a NULL answer. I can't get around it. The radio buttons in the application get 3 answers every time, Y,N, and radiobutton with nothing beside it.

My list of static values looks like this: <STATIC:Y,N>

I made a static LOV with just the Y/N answers.

The column is NOT NULL and the item has a "Value Required" validation on it and no default value. The column is varchar. Everything else is pretty much at the default.

I could use the Yes/No control, but my boss wants radio buttons.

Set the Display Extra Values and Display Null Values list of values properties of the radio group item to No.

• 2. Re: Radio Button. Y/N but no NULL
            Notandi

Silly me had "show common" on. Thank you.