I want to install OBIEE with OBIA on RHEL-6, please suggest the installation procress. Any per-requsties to be taken care of?
I searched few forum and got to know, the following to be installed. Please guide me through the installation process.
1. 12C DB (As i want 12C database)
2. JDK 1.7 only (As suggested in some forum)
3. WLS 10.3.6 only (As suggested in some forum)
5. OBIEE 18.104.22.168 or higher.
How about: "Starting with the actual documentation"? The above - while an admirable effort compared to the normal ramblings here - isn't super scientific and structured in terms of an approach.
You don't mention any OBIA version, so here's 22.214.171.124.1:
There's a reason they write these
Thanks Christian Berg for the quick reply.
Yes, the OBIA version im looking for is 126.96.36.199.2 on RHEL 6. Later thinking to upgrade in to OBIA 188.8.131.52.2 on RHEL 7 with 12C DB.
Presently im trying to install OBIA 184.108.40.206.2 on RHEL6. For that, i started with
1. 12C DB
2. JDK 1.7
3. WLS 10.3.6
5. OBIEE 220.127.116.11.0
Stuck up with OBIEE, followed below metalinks
- OBIEE 11g: Install Hangs During Creating Domain Step With Error: "Oracle.as.provisioning.util.ConfigException: Error while starting the domain (Doc ID 1553831.1)
- OBIEE 11g Error: "Error while starting the domain. Cause: Starting the Admin_Server timed out." During Configuration Stage of Installation (Doc ID 1488714.1)
But still the same. Please suggest.
We have followed below link for OBIA 18.104.22.168.2 Installation
^-- This is the official one for 22.214.171.124.
As for the MOS Docs you mentioned....those are totally different issues. What is your actual issue? You just say "stuck up with OBIEE".