4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2017 10:15 AM by Shareef Khaleel

RC-50014: Fatal: Execution of AutoConfig was failed adadmat.pl INSTE8_APPLY 127

Shareef Khaleel

Dear All,

we are cloning EBS 12.1.2; DB: 11.1.0.7 from RHEL 5.5 to OL 7.3 for the first time; database Tier completed successfully; now moving to appsTier;

running

$perl adcfgclone.pl AppsTier

at 90% completion; error RC-50014: Fatal: Execution of AutoConfig raised; log gives:

[APPLY PHASE]

AutoConfig could not successfully execute the following scripts:

Directory: /u01/oraclone/PROD/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/bin/perl -I /u01/oraclone/PROD/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/lib/5.8.3 -I /u01/oraclone/PROD/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3 -I /u01/oraclone/PROD/apps/apps_st/appl/au/12.0.0/perl -I /u01/oraclone/PROD/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/Apache/Apache/mod_perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/i686-linux-thread-multi /u01/oraclone/PROD/inst/apps/clone_newclone/admin/install

adadmat.pl              INSTE8_APPLY       127

AutoConfig is exiting with status 30

RC-50014: Fatal: Execution of AutoConfig was failed

Raised by oracle.apps.ad.clone.ApplyApplTop

ERROR: AutoConfig completed with errors. Check logfile at /u01/oraclone/PROD/inst/apps/clone_newclone/admin/log/ApplyAppsTier_04110956.log for details.

ApplyApplTop Completed Successfully.

# Checking the status of AutoConfig run of ApplyApplTop

Warning : AutoConfig has completed with  errors .

Please review the AutoConfig section in the logfile. If required, you can re-run AutoConfig from command line  after fixing the problem

Reading Doc ID 372714.1; it is with txkGenExtSecConf.pl INSTE8_APPLY 1

which i didn't found in log; although i run jtfiappr.sql and jtfiaibu.sql only because i didn't find jtffmdel.sql ; then again run $perl adcfgclone.pl AppsTier but with same results;

Thanks and Regards,

Shareef