12 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2017 7:00 AM by USER1211

EPMHFM-1057: The POV selected for this function is not valid In FDMEE 11.1.2.4

Hi All,

Can anyone help me out in below issue

we have a requirement like to Load the HFM Actual data to HP Application thru FDMEE 11.1.2.4

We have just implemented the below steps in our test environment as per the admin guide

1)Created Import format

2)Assigned the import format to Location

3)Defined Data Load Mapping source as HFM and Target as Hyperion Planning Application

4)created one data Load rule

when we executed the data Load rule, it is failed with error "EPMHFM-1057: The POV selected for this function is not valid"

can you please explain me....

Do we need to give source options in Data Load rule, even after Data Load mappings are defined in FDMEE ?

I have 14 dimensions in HFM Including customs where as 2 are common dimensions Entity,Account as per the Target Planning Application--where do we need to map other custom dimensions in FDMEE as we could see only 2 dimensions in import format when created ? that is mapped in import format and defined Data Load mappings as well.

In Data Load Mapping we have mapped Account,Entity dimensions with respect to Target application, Scenario,Year,Period are being mapped in category & Period Mapping section

Please suggest me if we are missing anything to go further.

Regards,

kesav