3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2017 3:09 PM by User800295-Oracle

MFT-4401 Error: Custom Callout Issue

I am getting following error, while using Custom callouts in MFT.

[2017-04-24T04:13:55.787-07:00] [mft_server1] [ERROR] [] [oracle.adf.share.el.VariableResolverELContext] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '17' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: mftuser] [ecid: cbc08a82-a25d-427a-b209-944fbd8710e7-00154353,0] [APP: MFTUI] [DSID: 0000LiVIFFzBd5S5UFXBic1Oxmo9000Sqk] The variable resolver, oracle.adf.model.binding.DCVariableResolverImpl, was used to evaluate expression, payLoad.  All variable resolvers have been deprecated.  Please consult the documentation for the variable resolver and modify the expression to not depend upon the variable resolver.

Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Nikitha.

• 1. Re: MFT-4401 Error: Custom Callout Issue
          Vidya_osb

Refer Oracle Doc ID

MFT 12.2.1 callout exceptions are not published to the MFTException queue (Doc ID 2178376.1)

Applies to: 

Oracle Managed File Transfer - Version 12.2.1.0.0 and later

Information in this document applies to any platform.

Symptoms

MFT callout exceptions such as, 'MFT-04401', are not published to MFTException queue in 12.2.1.

Cause

MFT post processing action errors are not sent to the MFT error queue due to a product defect:

Bug 24508206 - MFT post callout exceptions are not published to MFTException queue

Solution

Apply Patch 24508206

1. Download and review the readme and pre-requisites for the Patch
          2. Ensure that you have taken a backup of your system before applying the recommended patch.
          3. Apply the patch in a test environment.

4. Confirm that the above interim patch has been successfully applied by executing the following command:

opatch lsinventory -detail.

5. Retest the issue.
          6. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.

Note that it is also recommended to backup and delete the 'tmp', 'cache' and 'stage' folders of the servers in the domain
          before restarting them after patch installation.

• 2. Re: MFT-4401 Error: Custom Callout Issue

Thanks for the reply.

My issue is in 12.1.3.0.0 . And the issue is, I am adding callout to preprocessing actions for Target. They are appearing in the drop down of the preprocessing actions but when I try to transfer the file it is getting failed with the below error. "RenameRegexp" is my callout name. There is no issue in java code also because I tested by adding main class to it. I think some configuration is missing but I followed all the steps mentioned in these three documents(https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1221/mft/mft-user-guide/GUID-F2C10971-18AF-4D51-86FB-0EFCD1DFC8EF.htm#MFTUG4277 ,

https://blogs.oracle.com/SOA/entry/customizing_oracle_mft_file_rename ,

Arnes Tech Stuff: Oracle Managed Files handson tutorial part 3: Custom Callouts )

ERROR:

MFTException [threadName=JCA-work-instance:JMSAdapter-7, errorID=c6a184fb-60be-43e2-94df-29fdf8c09e54, errorDesc=MFT-4401_Exception encountered during execution of callout RenameRegexp Callout., cause=com.oracle.callout.sample.RenameRegexp]

Thanks,

Nikitha.

• 3. Re: MFT-4401 Error: Custom Callout Issue
              User800295-Oracle

Hi Nikitha,

did you find a solution for your problem ? If yes, could your please share ?

I'm using 12.2.1.2.170224 and tried the same steps as you did and getting the same error:

MFTException [threadName=JCA-work-instance:JMSAdapter-17, errorID=3cf179db-59a8-4360-9edd-bb144bb91154, errorDesc=MFT-4401_Exception encountered during execution of callout RenameRegexp., cause=com.oracle.callout.sample.RenameRegexp]

Thanks,

Knut