2 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2017 3:46 PM by Laura-SWGas

Accrual and Variance accounts null on requisition

Laura-SWGas

I have a requisition that is missing the Accrual and Variance account information. The requisition went through the approval process and when the buyer pulled to a PO it will not all him to submit the PO, receiving Error PO_ACCRUAL_NOT_NULL and PO_VARIANCE_NOT_NULL when in fact they are both Null.

I ran the Procure to Pay Analyzer and get a Warning under Quantity_commited wrongly defaulted and referred to docid 2041404.1but buyer insists did not get error or attempt to adjust the accrue on receipt checkbox that it refers to.

Does anyone have any suggestions other than logging an SR?

• 1. Re: Accrual and Variance accounts null on requisition
          Vanha.L-Oracle

Hello,

If you can reproduce this state of data for a new requisition, then please get exact steps to reproduce and log an SR.

If this issue is unique for this REQ/PO, then it is assumed that the PO is not yet approved because of the missing account errors.

You may take this approach to resolve this unique issue:

1- Delete the PO - PO should be in Incomplete in this state thus allowing for deletion

2- Once PO is deleted, the REQ is no longer tied to the PO. Expect the requisition in Approved status at this time. Cancel for Finally Close the req.

3- Create new one to replace.

Regards,

Vanha

• 2. Re: Accrual and Variance accounts null on requisition
            Laura-SWGas

I have not been successful at reproducing the issue however I ran the Procure to Pay Analyzer and see a Warning on Quantity_committed but do not now where this resides, can you help me with this?