5 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2017 8:44 PM by USER1211

HFM drill through to FDMEE Questions

When I'm on an HFM grid (lowest level and the drill through icon is seen), I clicked on "Drill Through to FDM" (the data is actually loaded via FDMEE), I got the error message "

Error: An error occurred logging on to the system using single sign-on.  Please contact your administrator:

Error: 2684 - Unable to find the application named (ETC_LOAD) in the  configuration file."

ETC_Load is the FDM application name, not FDMEE. So does this menu "Drill Through to FDM" only apply to FDM, not FDMEE ?

If I click on "Drill Through to Source" option, I do see the Drill Through Details table with the amount only (so one data point in HFM is broken into a few rows with amount just as we see in FDMEE). This is good but the Account Description field is empty. How can I see the ERP account names just as shown in the FDMEE load page??

Thank you!

• 1. Re: HFM drill through to FDMEE Questions
          USER1211

What version of Hyperion(including patch level) are you on?(e.g HFM 11.1.2.3.700)

Did you load data via FDM and FDMEE to your target HFM application?

What is your data source?(e.g a flat file)

There was a bug with account description from FDMEE have you looked into the patches for your version?

• 2. Re: HFM drill through to FDMEE Questions

Yes, data was loaded from FDMEE to target HFM app

Data source is a flat file.

Is the Account description pulling from the load? What if no account description field for source account is uploaded? How can I just see the source account label?

• 3. Re: HFM drill through to FDMEE Questions
              USER1211

Did you load data via Both FDM and FDMEE to your target HFM application?

There was a bug with account description from FDMEE have you looked into the patches for your version?

You would want to review your import format setup and the information being brought in in order to design a process to meet your requirements.

• 4. Re: HFM drill through to FDMEE Questions

not sure what you mean here by reviewing the import format setup...

If there is a way to see the source account label, then there's no need to load account description. Also, all the sites do not have account description.

Do you happen to know the bug number? I could not find a bug like that.

• 5. Re: HFM drill through to FDMEE Questions
                  USER1211

In terms  source data(including the metadata field elements) you will see whatever was setup for your application in FDMEE for the source system/file, If the source fields are broken out by source label then that is what you will see when you drill through.  E.g if multiple Source labels members map into one HFM member name then when you drill through you should see those "Source labels" members broken out..

If the setup was not done you will not see it.

The import format is the setup in FDMEE to be able to read the source file/system and breakout attribute fields etc, you may want to connect with your Hyperion Administrator if you are not familiar with the setup.

in terms of bug numbers and readme you would have to fo and look through those for your version,as always have your IT team log an Oracle SR for more informational details.