4 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2017 5:27 AM by JustKKH

R12.2.5 Rapid Clone process on dbTier post clone step fail.

JustKKH

The most rapid clone steps were the same as before , but something will be different after R12.2 on DB Tier. I tried to clone the DB from pre-clone step , copy the DB system then restore database from rman backup and without any error. After executed "perl adcfgclone.pl dbTier" scripte , it show the error below this,

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: oracle/apps/ad/context/AppsContext.getCustomPr

odTops()Ljava/util/Hashtable;

at oracle.apps.ad.context.CloneContext.addCustomProdTop(CloneContext.java:1073)

at oracle.apps.ad.context.CloneContext.restoreDataInCloneContext(CloneContext.java:5358)

at oracle.apps.ad.context.CloneContext.dependencyUpdate(CloneContext.java:5163)

at oracle.apps.ad.context.CloneContext.doClone(CloneContext.java:884)

at oracle.apps.ad.context.CloneContext.main(CloneContext.java:6848)

I had done the rapid clone successfully with several time before, but I cannot find any solution in the internet.