2 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2017 7:50 PM by jstephenson

Click of tab causes screen scroll down

jstephenson

I am using Apex 5.1.1 and I have a screen that utilizes a RDS, but I have also added another region that utilizes a tab container and has 3 tabs. I have found that when I click one of the tabs the screen will move down and if enough data the tab will not be seen anymore.  I then went to the Universal Theme Application(tabs and region display selector section) to see how the tabs worked there(on apex.oracle.com). I see the same issue. 

When I use the developer tools in Chrome a javascript error is thrown: Cannot read property 'panel$' of undefined and if I do the same thing in Firefox I get the following error: TypeError: c.previous is undefined. 

I am curious if anyone else has come across this problem?

Thanks,

Jeff

• 1. Re: Click of tab causes screen scroll down
          fac586

jstephenson wrote:

I am using Apex 5.1.1 and I have a screen that utilizes a RDS, but I have also added another region that utilizes a tab container and has 3 tabs. I have found that when I click one of the tabs the screen will move down and if enough data the tab will not be seen anymore. I then went to the Universal Theme Application(tabs and region display selector section) to see how the tabs worked there(on apex.oracle.com). I see the same issue.

When I use the developer tools in Chrome a javascript error is thrown: Cannot read property 'panel$' of undefined and if I do the same thing in Firefox I get the following error: TypeError: c.previous is undefined.

I am curious if anyone else has come across this problem?

Did you search to find out?

This is due to bug 25851580. A potential workaround is available: Error when creating a Tab Subregion Tabs in online Oracle APex

• 2. Re: Click of tab causes screen scroll down
            jstephenson

Apparently I did not search enough.  I should have put the error in my search.  I do appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks,

Jeff