I have 4 categories (CatA, CatB, CatC, CatD). When a user navigates to category page, they see price range as part of facets.
The price ranges differ in their labels in all the category.
1. For CatA, price ranges is displayed as follows
$0.00 - $1,300
$1,301 - $2,000
More than $4,000
2. For CatB, price ranges is displayed as follows
Less than $800
Less than $1200
Less than $1600
Less than $1850
3. For CatC, price ranges is displayed as follows
Up to $2,000
Up to $6,000
More than $6,000
4. For CatD, price ranges is displayed as follows
Up to $2,100
Up to $3,000
More than $3,000
Whats would be the best way to achieve this?
I have already referred to others threads
1. Oracle Commerce Platform - Price Range Refinements Configuration
2. How to create range dimensions in ATG 11.1
But was not of that help, since its not a single range, but 4 patterns of the price range dimensions.
One solution to the problem would be to follow the idea of How to create range dimensions in ATG 11.1 .
But for your case, you have different dimensions.
For example, create the dimensions priceRange.pattern1, priceRange.pattern2...
In Endeca, you could segment the categories.
On the Category page, when product.category> CatA, mount the Guided Navigation using priceRange.pattern1, and so on.
Hope it helps.