OPP completed with warning

Hi,

EBS - R12.2.3

DB - 12.1.0.2

OPP is completing with warning in windows and below is the OPP manager log

[UNEXPECTED] APPLCSF system property is not set, unable to create lock file.

But when checking the echo %APPLCSF%, it is giving correct values.

Please suggest how to fix

• 1. Re: OPP completed with warning
        Shaik

Hi

Check this old thread

Error with OPP processor and XML publisher

Output Post Processor Error Out - "APPLTMP environment variable is not set" (Doc ID 1365064.1)

Regards

Shaik

• 2. Re: OPP completed with warning

Thanks for the update. How to set environment in windows.

I am new to Windows

adadmin is not recongnised or internal command

• 4. Re: OPP completed with warning
            mdtaylor

First, in 12.2 and above, you must set APPLCSF environment variable.  This is done in the CONTEXT_FILE.  Search for APPLCSF in the %CONTEXT_FILE% in your environment.

Managing Concurrent Manager Log and Out Directories (Doc ID 1616827.1)

Review the section 2.3 APPLCSF up to R12.1.3

To set your environment, look in your filesystem where the fs1, fs2 and fs_ne directories are.  If there is a file EBSapps.cmd, create a shortcut to that on your desktop and double click on that and press r for run filesystem.  If that file does not exist (it is not on my 12.2.4 Windows, but it on 12.2.6 Windows), then look in Control Panel->Administrative Services->Services, to see which Oracle services are running from which filesystem fs1 or fs2.  If the services are running from fs1, then navigate to fs1\EBSapps\appl and find a file envshell{sid}{host}.cmd.  If you double click on that file, you will be in the applications environment.  You can type set and see the windows environment variables.  In that environment, you may need to cd to %ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME% and run adautocfg.cmd again to get the concurrent manager service to have the correct %APPLCSF% set if it is already set in your %CONTEXT_FILE%.  In the applications environment, you can type notepad %CONTEXT_FILE% and view the contents.

I should also add that it is better to set your Windows services for Oracle Applications services to manual start then start them from %ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME%/adstrtal.cmd apps/apps_pw.

• 5. Re: OPP completed with warning

I have applied the note 1365064.1, the error [UNEXPECTED] APPLCSF system property is not set, unable to create lock file has gone

but still warning "APPLTMP environment variable is not set" is there

• 6. Re: OPP completed with warning
                Nagarajan P

Hi,

Action Plan:
                Go to Windows Control Panel\System and Security\System--> Click on "Advanced system settings" --> Advanced Tab --> Environment Variables , there you can see 2 section on the window:

1) User Variables

2) System Variables .

Objective should be to supress the two environment variables ORACLE_BASE and ORACLE_SID where they appear from User Variables and/OR System Variables

Eg:

Variable Name:
                ORACLE_BASE = /u01/oracledb
                Variable Value:
                ORACLE_SID = STAGE
                Save it & Try again.
                Regards
                Nagu

• 7. Re: OPP completed with warning

I already checked the same. I didnt have these values in both system/user variable.

Please give me a seeded XML report name, so I can test that?

• 8. Re: OPP completed with warning
                    Aldrich

Make sure that APPCSF is set in the session that you start the application with.

• 9. Re: OPP completed with warning
                      Nagarajan P

Hi,

Following are the seeded XML report name from Purchasing & Inventory Module.

Go to Purchasing Super User Responsibility

Run "Accrual Reconciliation Report" concurrent Program

Go to Inventory Module

Run "Min-max planning report (XML)" concurrent Program

Regards

Nagu

• 10. Re: OPP completed with warning

Thanks for the update