I'm following this document:
and I'm at figure 2-4(Android Device Registration) where I have already installed the client and am now at 'Logon to server' and I inputted the username,password and server:port details. It then is stuck at 'Please wait, this may take several minutes' and doesn't move to the next step of Android device - Oracle DMAgent and Oracle Update.
1. Glassfish 4.1.2
2. Oracle MDS 12c
3. Oracle Express 11g
4. Huawei Y635 with android 4.4
5. Dell laptop win64 on windows 10
6. I can ping from the device to the laptop and vice versa
7. I can browse to the laptop MDS from the browser on the phone http://ip:port/mobile/devmgr
8. Firewall off for private networks on the laptop.
Answer: username: UPPERCASE
Server: http://<ip/servername>:<server(not administrative) port>
So remember when you added the ports the server had 7001 for admin and 7002 for the server. Use 7002. LEARN FROM ME!