7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2017 12:55 PM by MikeTO

FDMEE - Planning/Essbase Load Error

MikeTO

Hi All,

Typically when you load an unknown member from a data file into Planning / Essbase (via FDMEE), you will get an error number 3303 which identifies the member that doesn't exist.  We just loaded a file with a new entity in it that Planning didn't recognize.  Rather than give us a 3303 error, it gave a vague message with no reference to the entity it didn't recognize (see below).  We had to manually load the file through the EAS console to get a dataload.err file on my desktop to see the error.

I am wondering if there is better messaging available in any other logs or if the dataload.err file created by EAS is generated when a load is done via FDMEE.  I also checked the ERPIntegrator logs and they had the same vague message.  We are on FDMEE 11.1.2.3.530.

Thx,

MIke

[HPLService] Info: [loadData:98096] END (com.essbase.api.base.EssException: Cannot calculate. Essbase Error(1200315): Error parsing formula for [FIX STATEMENT] (line 0): invalid object type)

2017-07-10 15:31:47,154 FATAL [AIF]: Error in CommData.loadData

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 5211, in loadData

RuntimeError: com.essbase.api.base.EssException: Cannot calculate. Essbase Error(1200315): Error parsing formula for [FIX STATEMENT] (line 0): invalid object type