Can you check the xml file on egldrfiapp01 and see manages servers name.
1 person found this helpful
Please perform the following things to sync up the files -
1. Please check the CONTEXT_FILE and compare the port list for all servers.
2. If you see any difference, correct it and run adautocfg.
3. If you don't see any issue in context_file, run FS_CLONE with force options.
4. Start the application and see, also check Weblogic Admin not in edit mode.
1. Please check the CONTEXT_FILE and compare the port list for all servers. >> Having correct ports but when I am checking in weblogic console, it's different.
2. If you see any difference, correct it and run adautocfg. >> Already run autoconfig but still having same issue.
3. If you don't see any issue in context_file, run FS_CLONE with force options. >> Failing with same error.
4. Start the application and see, also check Weblogic Admin not in edit mode. >> Admin and managed server are up and running but ports are different.
then, switched file system and run autoconfig.
Now ports are showing correct but managed servers are not getting up.
Let me see, I think there is a parameter in CONTEXT_FILE.
Will get back to you.
Could you please share the admin and managed server log.
1 person found this helpful
adop phase=cutover is failed in 1st chance but file system got switched from fs1 to fs2.
Error: unable to restart managed servers
Then, again run the cut over with following parameters -
adop phase=cutover mtrestart=no
Here, when middleTier is not restarted the, all managed server with Admin servers using previous run file system ports but because of previous failed cutover servers hostname are changed according to the patch file system.
And adop cutover completed successfully.
And then tested the apps server, by submitting jobs, it's working fine. and did health check, everything seems fine but when I bounce managed servers was not up and exiting with status 1.
Then I check the detailed logs and changed accordingly in weblogic console >> servers and bring up managed servers and the application.
But still issue is not resolved, for security and confirmation purpose, thought to run fs_clone once more. here, gain got stuck as run fs and patch fs context file is different and middle tier using different ports.
>> Run many times adautocfg.sh but did not resolved the issue.
>> Changed manually all the ports in weblogic console >> servers
when bouncing the server, managed servers are not coming up. So, again revert back to previous ports.
>> Revert back from FS2 to FS1 following Doc ID: 1584097.1 then bounced the server again and run autoconfig many times but unable to bring up the apps.
Then again, switched the file system FS1 to FS2. And run autoconfig and bounced the server. !! Hurrah Everything working Fine !! Issue Resolved !!
Steps are given below -
Restore file system back after cut-over:
#1 Shut down services started from new run file system
-- Source the environment on the new run file system.
-- From $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME, shut down all the services (using adstpall.sh on UNIX).
-- In a multi-node environment, repeat the preceding two steps on all nodes, leaving the admin node until after all the slave nodes.
#2 Switch file systems back:
-- On all nodes where file systems have been switched, run the following command to switch the file systems back:
$ perl $AD_TOP/patch/115/bin/txkADOPCutOverPhaseCtrlScript.pl \
-contextfile=<full path to new run context file> \
-patchcontextfile=<full path to new patch file system context file> \
-outdir=<full path to out directory>
-- Start up all services from the old run file system (using adstrtal.sh on UNIX).
-- In a multi-node environment, repeat the preceding two steps on all nodes, starting with the admin node and then proceeding to the slave nodes.
Thank you Vivek ! Glad to know that you resolved the issue.
And also very well explained.