i have just installed ords in oracle xe
i started ords by using java -jar ords.war standalone.
Ords is started .. but when i issue
I find the ords not found error
I read the readme,.txt
When i checked the folder
i do see the conf/apex.xml file
while in standalone i only see sandalone.properties file
I am trying to figure out what could be the issue ..?
Any hints will be highly appreicated
Please provide the following info which will help pointing out the issue:
- Detail Oracle APEX Version (if you are configuring ORDS for APEX)
- Detail Oracle Database Version
- Detail ORDS Version
- Detail Supported Java EE Application Server Version (if using one)
- Detail JDK Version
NOTE : Here "Detail" means the major+minor version. For e.g. Application Express 4.2.4.00.08
For debugging this issue you are facing on ORDS:
- Locate the ORDS configuration folder.
- Enable the Debug Tracing in defaults.xml (If entry is not there add the entry)
- Enable the Detail Request Error messages in defaults.xml (If entry is not there add the entry)
- Start(re-start) the ORDS.
- Navigate to the APEX URL
- Copy/paste the debug log into the forum reply.(Usually the error is at the end of the log, paste/attach the whole log from where the first exception occurs)
Also have you configured the "PL/SQL Gateway" while configuring ORDS (viz. APEX_PUBLIC_USER configuration) or have you skipped it? Refer :
I just tested it in other pc where the version of apex was version 4 .
It worked there .
Yes i was looking for ways to debug ,etc
The version where i am facing the issue is on apex 5.1 2323
will get back thanks
Got it solved..
Thanks Kiran, for the link and help..
This is for my own record purpose .
I had a doubt could it be a version issue was using apex 5.1
I was trying to make it run on standalone . mode
and i configured it
we need to know the folders correctly if thats done its easy.
I renamed ords.war to apex.war
ords_param file is a important file.
i had created the ocrconfig .folder
Had to be sure wether all apex users were unlocked ,
I ran the apex_rest which gives permisson to the users
Strangely i found apex_public_users password was wrong ..
set the right password and then the apex runs in ords environment