1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 14, 2017 4:56 PM by Catch2T8

I want to contact Oracle Philippines

Edgar Allan P. Bayron

Is there a way to contact Oracle Philippines regarding prices of exam/training.

If there is no way to contact, is there anyone here who can answer my questions:

1. Can I take exam directly instead of taking a training first?

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but it is a lot cheaper if taking exam only than taking training first.

3. On Associate Certification, is it really mandatory to pass "Introduction to SQL" type of exam before training to "Basic DBA tasks" type of training?

Thanks !

• 1. Re: I want to contact Oracle Philippines
          Catch2T8

You may want to contact Oracle Philippines through this website: https://www.oracle.com/ph/corporate/contact/index.html or call 479 1000.

1. Can I take exam directly instead of taking a training first?

Yes. Attending training is recommended before taking exam.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but it is a lot cheaper if taking exam only than taking training first.

Yes. You may want to learn first about the technology you want to be certified on before taking an exam. If in case that you fail an exam, you have to purchase another exam voucher in order to retake it again.

3. On Associate Certification, is it really mandatory to pass "Introduction to SQL" type of exam before training to "Basic DBA tasks" type of training?

No. There are no pre-requisites in training however, there is some sort of knowledge already expected depending on the training offered.

Hope it helps a lot. By the way, I am Pinoy as well and already took training and certification from Oracle. Glad that you are interested being certified by Oracle.